Rates for 2015-2016
Click here to download a printable version of our rates and services.
- Advertising property on blockpropertiesniagara.com, ontariostudentrentals.com, and other sites.
- Showcase properties to prospective tenants.
- Signage placed on property upon request.
- Fielding calls and inquiries.
- Setting up and coordinating viewings with tenants
- Performing viewings.
- Securing application forms.
- Performing reference checks if required.
- Securing the lease agreement.
- Collecting rent deposits.
- Collecting tenant post-dated cheques or preauthorization payment.
- Copy and deliver lease to each tenant.
- 50% of 1 month’s rent for management clients, or $200 per tenant for student rentals.
$100 yearly advertising surcharge.
- 24 Hour contact.
- Coordinating viewings with existing tenants.
- Performing regular inspections of property: Both fire and damage inspection.
- Resolving tenant issues and complaints.
- Coordinating and meeting contractors for repairs.
- Preparing damage reports.
- Recommendations for Tenant Safety.
- Providing correspondence to tenants and landlords.
- Key distribution.
- Collection of rent for lease term.
- Deposit of rent to landlord if necessary.
- Collection of damage costs.
- Serving notice of eviction for late payment.
- Completing the application forms for Housing Tribunal.
- Registering the application with the Tribunal and setting date.
- File all application forms and original lease agreements.
- Prepare monthly invoices for services provided.